AOC Mobile is the new portable eye chart for vision professionals who want to go wherever their patients are.
For private practice and staff doctors, optometrists, and orthoptists and all professionals who assess fitness for driving: easy and quick to use, AOC Mobile lets you work in every kind of situation.
The complete set — small, lightweight, with battery-powered parts — is ready to use and easy to carry in the convenient case it comes in.
Professional and comprehensive eye examination
Driving licence automatic examination, ultra-fast, PDF report
LED-backlit 10.1” LCD display with accurate calibration of brightness and contrast level
Control by wireless remote console or touch-screen
Set of accessories running with long lasting battery power
Provided with LINUX operating system for reliability and long lasting performances
4 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian
Wall / Table Mount
- Truly portable.
- Complete set for vision exam.
- Exam distance between 40 cm and 5 meters (step 5 cm).
- Wide range of applications: from low vision to hyperacuity. Stimuli with AV=0.06 at a distance of 5 meters.
- Randomly presented optotypes.
- Customized program to speed up the clinical use. Special modes for Child and Low Vision exams.
- Near vision chart included in the remote Console.
- Instrument and accessory carrying bag.
- 10.1″, Retina Display.
- Calibrated brightness for accurate contrast levels.
- IR remote control. Console (as optional)
- Set of LED lights for Glare Sensitivity and Glare Recovery Time tests.
- Pre-filled fitness for driving documents.
- Remote touch screen console (as optional) to make it easier to control the AOC Mobile from the first time you use it and for a better working position for the professional.
- Free software updates through an easy automatic function
- Perfect vertical positioning with convenient table stand and wall stand
Eye Examination from 40cm up to 5m
All tests are dynamic and interactive. The touch screen remote console makes it intuitive to control and easy to use its features.
Child/Illiterate and low-vision modes help streamline clinical use.